Cepeda Systems & Software Analysis, Inc. (CSSA), a CMMI Institute Partner and a CMMI-DEV Level 3 and CMMI-SVC Level 3-rated company, is offering a Virtual Instructor-Led public course on November 9-10, 2020 from 8:30-12:30pm for the CMMI Institute’s CMMI Version 2.0 Upgrade Training. CSSA has been the local premier provider for CMMI training since 2002. We have trained hundreds of students and assisted organizations in successfully interpreting and implementing the model and achieve their business goals and objectives.
Transition your knowledge from CMMI V1.3 to CMMI V2.0 to build competitive advantage and meet the challenges of the changing global business landscape. This 2 half-day course introduces participants to the CMMI v2.0 model and highlights the differences between CMMI v1.3 and CMMI v2.0. Specific topics that will be covered include CMMI v2.0 Product Suite goals, model structure, model content, model views and context-specific content, performance and capability, maturity and capability levels, and appraisal method overviews. Exercises and a learner-centered environment make this a highly interactive class for students!
The registration fee of $1,000 includes the following:
- A certificate of completion
- Completed prerequisite to take the CMMI V2.0- focused CMMI Associate Exam and become a current Certified CMMI Associate (the cost of the CMMI Associate Exam is included with the course)
- Completed prerequisite for upgrading to CMMI V2.0 and for serving as a CMMI V2.0 Appraisal Team Member
- Completed prerequisite for taking additional CMMI V2.0 training courses and pursuing CMMI V2.0-relevant certification pathways
- Access to the CMMI Online Model Viewer
- Access to download a PDF of the CMMI v2.0 Model (Version 2.1)
- CMMI v1.3 – CMMI v2.0 Mapping
- Adoption guidance
- Course slides and participant worksheets
For information on enrolling in the course, please click here. Once enrolled in the course, a meeting invitation will be sent to each participant with instructions on joining the meeting. Students are required to have a computer or mobile device with an internet connection capable of running an Adobe Connect meeting complete with video and audio capability. A license for Adobe Connect is not required as CSSA will send an invitation to all participants to join the training. Students must attend every day of class in order to complete the class as required from the CMMI Institute.
The Introduction to CMMI v1.2 or v1.3 class is a pre-requisite for this class.
The CMMI v2.0 Upgrade Training is required to participate as an appraisal team member in a CMMI v2.0 appraisal and is recommended for all those who are planning to transition to CMMI v2.0 once the CMMI v1.3 model sunsets (September 2020).
Enrollment for these courses is limited. CSSA reserves the right to cancel this class in advance. Refunds will be given.