This 1-day class introduces students to the CMMI 2.0 model and highlights the differences between CMMI version 1.3 and CMMI version 2.0. The Introduction to CMMI version 1.2 or 1.3 class is a pre-requisite for this class.
The class will cover the topics below. Exercises and a learner-centered environment make this a highly interactive class for students.
- CMMI V2.0 Product Suite Goals
- Model Structure
- Model Content
- Model Views and Context-Specific Content
- Performance and Capability
- Maturity and Capability Levels
- Appraisal Method Overview
This class is required to participate as an appraisal team member in a CMMI version 2.0 appraisal and is recommended for all those who are planning to transition to CMMI 2.0 once the CMMI 1.3 model sunsets (September 2020).
The class cost is $1,000. The cost includes:
- CMMI Associate Exam
- Course Slides and Participant Worksheets
- CMMI V2.0 Model Viewer Access (for Development)
- CMMI V2.0 license and PDF (for Development)
- CMMI V1.3 – CMMI V2.0 Mapping (for Development)
- Adoption Guidance
Schedule: 8:30am to 5pm